Securakey SK-RKDT-WM Mini-Mullion Reader
Secura Key dealers have long asked for a dual technology prox reader that would read both Radio Key® cards and HID® prox cards, allowing them to merge systems or to transition customers from HID® to Radio Key®. That’s why we developed the RKDT-WM and RKDT-WS.
RKDT Readers can read Radio Key® 26 and 32-bit cards, HID® 26-bit prox cards, and most HID® prox cards with non-proprietary formats up to 37 bits. They are compatible with most access control panels including the Secura Key SK-ACP.
Radio Key® dual technology readers are available in two form factors: the RKDT-WM, an S-shaped mini-mullion; the RKDT-WS, a traditional single-gang box “switchplate” housing.
Radio Key® dual technology readers use automatic tuning to optimize the reader to its RF environment, which provides dramatically better read range than competing products with the same antenna size.
The Radio Key® RKDT-WM has a wire pigtail for easy field connections. The RKDT-WS
has a plug-in cable harness. All Radio Key® readers are weatherproof,
epoxy-potted units suitable for outdoors. All models are UL 294 Listed and
FCC/CE approved devices.
- Reads Secura Key and most HID 125 KHz passive proximity cards and tags
- Epoxy potted for extreme weather conditions
- Transition feature allows Secura Key or HID card reading capability to be
enabled or disabled
- Mullion or J-Box Mounting
- External LED and Buzzer Mounting
- External LED and Buzzer Controls
- Low Voltage for Easy Upgrades
- SIA Standard Wiegand Output -- works with any Standard Access control Panel
- Industry Standard Wire Colors and Functions for Easy Upgrade or Replacement
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulatory Approvals
Securakey SK-RKDT-WM Manuals