Securakey SK-RKDT-SA-M Mullion Mount
Secura Key dealers have long asked for a rugged, no-nonsense dual technology prox standalone like our RK65K that can read both Radio Key® cards and HID® prox cards (26-bit), allowing them to merge systems or to transition customers from HID® to Radio Key®. That’s why we developed the RKDT-SA-M and RKDT-SA-S.
The RKDT-SA-M is a weatherproof standalone mullion reader, which controls up to 65,000 cards. It can also be converted to a Wiegand output reader when your customer wants to move up to a larger system. It reads Radio Key® cards, plus HID® 26-bit proximity cards. It is also available in a switchplate configuration – model RKDT-SA-S.
Radio Key® dual technology readers, with 125 kHz proximity technology, use automatic tuning to optimize the reader to its RF environment, which provides dramatically better read range than competitive products with the same antenna size. Users are issued proximity cards or key tags which need only be held within 6 inches of the unit to be detected. Presenting a valid card or tag activates the solid-state relay and results in a long green LED and audible beep. A Remote Open input is provided to allow activation remotely via pushbutton.
Cards and tags are added and deleted easily with a handheld programmer (RK-HHP). These can also be used to set the latch timer from ¼ second up to 18 hours, or to toggle (on/off). PC’s and external programmers are unnecessary.
RKDT-SA-M/RKDT-SA-S can be used with the SecuRelay™ smart relay module. SecuRelay™ separates the lock/gate control relay from the access control unit for added protection.
A Wiegand output is provided allowing the reader unit to be connected to a multi-door access control or telephone entry system, if desired. When used as part of a larger system the local card memory and relay may be used for degraded mode or other special functions.
The RK-DT-SA-M is small enough to be mounted on most door frames and mullions. RKDT-SA-S
is the size of a light switch plate. Both are fully potted for extreme
weather-resistance. Installation is extremely easy, requiring only two screws.
There are no external controllers or panels to install.
- Low Priced Single Door Proximity Entry System
- No Control Panel Required
- Reads Secura Key and HID 26-bit, 125 KHz passive proximity cards and tags
- Transition feature allows Secura Key or ID 26-bit cards to be enabled or
- Epoxy potted for extreme weather conditions
- Timed Anti-Passback up to 99 minutes
- Remote Open (REX) Input
- Recognizes up to 10 facility codes
- Latch relay programmable for NO or NC operation
- Four Operating Modes: Active, Inactive, Unlocked and Toggle
- Block Add/Delete Card feature allows quick setup
- Program with Handheld Programmer
- Wiegand Output for Future Expansion
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulator Approvals
Securakey SK-RKDT-SA-M Manuals