NICE Robuskit400 Solar Powered Slide Gate Operator Package
Please note that if purchasing this model you will be shipped the new NICE ON2E replacement model.
The NICE Robuskit400 Slide Gate Operator 110V / 24V DC Package Including Solar Power Kit and Four ROA6 Racks. The Robuskit400 Can Handle Gates Up To 40' Long And 725 lbs. Quiet! reliable! Affordable!
Nice Robuskit400 Manual
Nice Robuskit400 Specifications
Nice Solemyo Specs
Nice MOFB Manual
Nice FLO1R Manual
Robuskit400 PROMO 110V / 24V DC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 Slide Gate Operator
- 4 Pieces Of Nylon Rack w/Metal Insert
- 1 Solar Power Kit System
- 2 Remote Control Transmitters (Nice FLO1R)
- 1 Plug In Receiver
- 1 Pair Photo Electric Safety Sensor
- 1 Flashing Warning Light
110V Commercial/Residential Slide Gate Operator KIT for gates up to 40' & 725 lbs. PRICE INCLUDES 4 PIECES OF RACK (each 3.2' long to accommodate a gate up to 12.8' long)
ROBUSKIT400 Gear Motor Characteristics:
- User-friendly: the BlueBUS system enables users to connect the photocell couples and control unit using just two wires
- Practical: the control unit and PS124 buffer battery (optional) can be connected by means of a simple connector and can be housed directly inside the motor
- Advanced: the speed, strength and pause can all be adjusted
- Intelligent: thanks to the obstacle detection system and automatic programming of the working times. Motor absorption is monitored during movement, self-diagnosis by means of a flashing light. Acceleration and deceleration can be adjusted
- Safe: acceleration and deceleration can be adjusted at the beginning and end of each opening and closing maneuver.
- Very quiet: gear motor on bearings
- Low maintenance "rack and pinion" system. Less maintenance than chain system but requires flat installation surface.
Additional rack is available upon request. Cost $17.95 per 3.2 ft.
Regarding Chain Link Fence Applications:
The Robuskit400 can be used with a chain link fence when tight controls are held. The gate needs to be made with horizontal and vertical support other than the main frame. This will keep the gate from twisting and will keep the rack and the pinion in close tolerance.Use of a v track on the ground is also recommended this will keep the gate moving in a straight direction.Top rollers or wheels will also be recommended to keep the relationship of the rack to the pinion coherent.The environment for rack and pinion needs to be smooth and level
This Package Is A Limited Time Sale While Our Supply Lasts!
Nice Gate Operators are technologically advance operators that require installation by a professional and experienced installer. The manual should be read completely.