Liftmaster LA412PKGU Dual 12VDC Solar Residential Linear Actuator
The most solar optimized swing gate operator on the market, delivers unmatched performance, power and reliability when and where you need it to quickly and safely access your property.
Liftmaster LA412PKGU Features:
- Battery Backup with control board
Liftmaster LA412PKGU Specifications:
- LED Diagnostic display - simplifies installation and troubleshooting
- Solar-optimized ultra-reliable system - Delivers power when you need it most and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication - Eliminates expensive conduit costs and unsightly
- Bi-Part Delay - Monitors and adjusts speed and position of each wing to ensure ot closes correctly.
- Synchronized Close - Simultaneously closes gates
- Programmable Auxillary Relays - Easily add additional features, such as warning lights/alarms.
- Anti-Tailgate - Prevents unauthorized access.
Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto
interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle
backs up, gate will continue to close.
- Quick Close - Closes the gate immediately after a
vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- HOMELINK Compatible - Version 4 and higher
- Security + 2.0 On-Board Radio Receiver - Up to 50 remote controls (unlimited with 811LM/813LM)
Solar-powered system accepts up to 30W 12V solar panels.
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- Temperature Specifications: Witout Heater: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C)
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 23-24 seconds
- P3 Motor®: 12VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: See solar daily cycle rate chart by Zone.
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive.
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.