LiftMaster CSW24VDC Commercial High Traffic DC Swing Gate Operator
This Item Is Discontinued. Please see model Liftmaster CSW24U Commercial Swing Gate Operator as a possible alternative.
Engineered for more than a million cycles in high-traffic heavy-duty applications, the CSW24VDC is ideal for the most demanding swing gate environments. Industry-leading power management technology extends battery backup for up to 24 days* without recharging, providing greater security and reliability. No one else can offer you that peace of mind. Access your property like never before. With MyQ® Technology you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere and get in quickly and securely with the built-in interference eliminating Security+ 2.0™ radio.
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate
operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Wireless Dual-Gate Communication saves unsightly driveway scars by eliminating expensive conduit for dual-gate communication.
- Million-Cycle DC Motor is engineered for more than a million cycles and is designed to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/ stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Battery Backup secures and safeguards your property by providing up to 146 cycles or up to 24 days of standby power when the power is down.
- Solar Ready Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance. Home owners may qualify for 30% solar tax credit.
- Gate Size rated for gates up to 18 ft. in length or weighing up to 1200 lbs.
Safety and Security:
- Security+ 2.0™ Patented Multi-Frequency Secure Radio Technology virtually eliminates interference and offers 2X the range of standard remotes so you can access your facility quickly and safely.
- Quick Close/Anti Tailgate Selectable Feature quickly secures gate and prevents unauthorized access.
- Plug-in Loop Detector Inputs Innovative Design ensures vehicles are easily identified to exit property or interrupt gate travel if a vehicle is in its path.
- Safety Inputs are provided for the addition of safety reversing devices. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- UL/cUL Listed tested to the most stringent industry guidelines.
- FIRE DEPARTMENT COMPLIANT Selectable settings allow gate to auto open or push to open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion.
- PRE-MOTION WARNING ALARM Selectable feature activates on board alarm three seconds prior to gate motion.
- WIRELESS DUAL-GATE COMMUNICATION Saves unsightly driveway scars by eliminating expensive conduit for dual-gate communication.
- BI-PART DELAY Monitors the speed and position of each wing and adjusts the speed as necessary to ensure primary gate closes last, avoiding potential damage to the gate
- SYNCHRONIZED CLOSE Simultaneously closes gates.
- PROGRAMMABLE AUXILIARY RELAYS Two programmable relays with six settings each simplify adding additional features. Switch on/off devices at open or close limits.
- ADVANCED TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT CONTROL Secures your property.
- ANTI TAILGATE Prevents unauthorized access. Gate will pause when closing as vehicle pulls onto interrupt loop or breaks photo beam. Once vehicle backs up, gate will continue to close.
- QUICK CLOSE Closes the gate immediately after a vehicle pulls off the interrupt loop.
- ONE TOUCH PUSH BUTTON PROGRAMMABLE ELECTRONIC
LIMIT SYSTEM Maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel. Maintains open and close limit position at all times, even after using manual disconnect.
- HOMELINK® COMPATIBLE Version 4 and higher.
- SECURITY+2.0™ ON-BOARD RADIO RECEIVER Up to 50 remotes.
- WARRANTY Five years commercial.
Seven years residential.
- POWER 110V/220V Single Phase.
- ACCESSORY POWER 24VDC 500mA output.
Switched and unswitched power.
- SURGE Industrial strength suppression on high and low voltage inputs.
- TEMPERATURE SPECIFICATIONS -40°F (-40C) to 140°F (60C).
- GATE TRAVEL SPEED 90-degree opening in 13 - 15 seconds.
24VDC continuous-duty motor.
- OPERATOR DUTY RATING Continuous duty.
- CHASSIS Constructed with 1/4" gold zinc plated steel for rust prevention.
- WORM GEAR REDUCTION Two commercial oil bath gear boxes providing 900:1 worm gear reduction.
- COVER High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate 2-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance.
- OPERATOR WEIGHT 206 lbs.
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Commercial Swing Gate Operator Manuals
LiftMaster CSW24VDC 3-Part Specification
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Sell Sheet
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Solar Chart
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Overview Brochure
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Solar Certification Credit Letter
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Installation Manual
LiftMaster CSW24VDC Application Blueprint