Hy-Security StrongArmPark Solar DCS 10
Solar Parking Barrier Arm, up to 10 ft. arm, Open / Close: 1.5/2/2.5
STRONGARMPARK DCS 10 SOLAR is an extremely reliable, continuous duty, electromechanical, SOLAR parking barrier arm operator designed for millions of maintenance-free cycles in access and revenue control applications. Every StrongArmPark DC™ operator includes an advanced HyProtect™ breakaway arm mount, which reduces the cost of arm replacement due to a vehicle strike. Safety features include resilient bumper along base and Dynamic Reversing Sensor feature, to reduce possibility of injury or vehicle damage.
Cycle up to 14 ft arms, starting and stopping gracefully with three field-adjustable Open/Close speeds: 1.5/2/2.5 seconds. Strong, durable, heat resistant aluminum standard arms have bright, highly visible LED lights across the top of arm, decreasing likelihood of vehicle strikes. Use Hy Security articulating arms for site clearance issues such as underground parking garages. Zinc-plated, white powder coated chassis provides excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance for an enduring, attractive finish.
When there''s no AC access and plenty of sun, operate green, energy efficient StrongArmPark DCS 10 with solar panels.† MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) solar battery charge regulator is integrated into the Smart DC controller, making installation as simple as connecting two wires. The HySecurity designed intelligent charging system monitors battery condition to maximize battery life.
Easily configure gate operation to specific site requirements with unique and unequalled Smart DC Controller. PC interface provided for easy configuration and quick troubleshooting using Smart Touch Analyze and Retrieve Tool (S.T.A.R.T.). Programmable dual gate or sequenced gate integration. Two configurable user relays plus optional Hy8Relay™ - an extended relay module providing eight additional programmable relay outputs. StrongArmPark DC meets nearly any access and revenue control need.
Monitor and communicate gate system and accessory malfunction or gate breach alert to service technician or security command and control in real time via Ethernet/fiber, using optional HyNet™ web based accessory. Security or operational alerts can be programmed for subscribers. The last 300 events logged in non-volatile memory can be downloaded from a remote location. Available soon.
Note: Attachment plates for 1 x 4 inch wood and 2.5 inch square PVC downspout aftermarket arms are available. Barrier arm and arm specific mounting brackets are not included in the StrongArmPark DC base prices. See "StrongArmPark DC Options & Accessories" for available arm configurations. † 20W minimum 24VDC solar panel (or two 12V - 20W panels wired in series), not included but required for solar operation. Call HySecurity for information on solar panel size calculations.
- Arm Length Max.: up to 10 ft. (3m)
- Field Adjustable Open / Close Time: 3 speeds: 1.5/2/2.5 seconds
- Full Open Angle: Adjustable 90 degrees +- 10 degrees
- Handing: Left handing standard. Easy to convert to right handing in field
- Arm Design: Custom aluminum; Articulating arm, 8 ft. (2.4 m) clear/10 ft. (3m) extended or 9 ft (2.7 m) clear/11ft (3.4 m) extended, combination aluminum-PVC; Attachement plates availalbe for 1" x 4" (2.5 x 10 cm) wood and 2.5" (6 cm) square PVC
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Uninterupted Power Supply *: Two 12V, 8Ah batteries. Operates for thousand plus cycles after AC power loss. * Field configurable to fail open or secure when batteries deplete
- Voltage Input: 115VAC, 3A, 50/60 Hz, 208/230VAC, 1.5A, 50/60 Hz
- Accessory Power: 12VDC and 24VDC 1A each
- Temperature Rating: -13 degrees F to 158 degrees F (-25 degrees C to 70 degrees C)
- Communication: USB, RS-232-RS-485
- User Controls: Smart DC Controller with 70+ configurble settings. 32 character LCD display and 5 tact buttons or a PC using S.T.A.R.T. software.
- Relays: Two configuraable user relays: 30VDC, 3A solid state and 250VAC, 10A electromechanical. Hy8Realy option.
- ETL Listed (UL 325): Usage Class I, II, III, IV
- Cycle Tested: 2 million cycles
- Warranty: 2 years
* Actual UPS cycles depend on accessory power draw, frequency of cycles, battery health, ambient temperature and other conditions.
- Hy8Relay - extended relay module provides eight additional programmable relay outputs
- HY-5A intelligent vehicle detectors
- Photo eye
Compatible with most access controls, safety, vehicle detection and other accessories.
HySecurity StrongArmPark DC 10 Manuals
HySecurity StrongArmPark DCS 10 Cut Sheet
HySecurity StrongArmPark DCS 10 Brochure