AWID LR-TEK UHF Kit
The LR-TEK is provided in a small, sturdy carton with fitted padding. It works with AWID's uAxcess UHF reader models as well as long-range readers. The LR-TEK is a low-cost way to observe the performance of a reader without interface to the controller of an access control system, and to change the UHF long-range reader's repetition rate and RF power level. The Kit turns much of the work into a one-man job.
AWID's LR-TEK UHF Test/Demo Kit is the tool that...
- helps to sell a new UHF long-range reader
- tests a new reader before you leave for the installation site
- shows correct performance of the reader during installation
- identifies the source of problem during a service call
- provides visible and audible feedback as the reader reads tags.
- Self-contained Kit...All components in a small fitted carton
- Easy to use...Simple instructions are included
- Quick set-up...Items connect by clip leads and plugs
- Variety of uses...Kit contains all necessary items
- For effective presentations...Your reader gives real reads fast
- Build confidence at your office...See actual operation on your bench
- Answers questions at installation...Kit shows isolated reader & tags working
- Trouble-shooting in a service call...Isolates components of the system
- Shows where repair is needed...Substitutes for parts of the installation
- A valuable investment by you...Payback from time saved and confidence
Components of the LR-TEK Kit:
- LR-Sounder Test Unit Contains a beeper and an LED to indicate every tag read, and a cable with clip leads for DC power and RS-232 Transmit Data. Clips to the power supply and to the reader being tested.
- DC Power Supply AWID's PS-123.3A plug-in module – nominal 12 volts output; load up to 3.3 amperes.
- USB-to-DB9 Adapter Cable (black, 22 inches) with USB plug and DB9 male connector. Download the USB driver: www.awid.com --> ACCESS CONTROL tab --> (External Links) --> LR-TEK USB Driver.
- DB9-to-Clips Adapter Cable (gray, 16 inches) with DB9 female connector and 3 clips for the reader's RS-232 interface wires.
- Test Tags AWID's WS-UHF windshield tag (on windshield glass) and CS-UHF clamshell card, for hand tests.
- Carton A sturdy container with fitted foam padding to support and protect the components between uses.